~ ‘The Innocence of Muslims’ trailer that sparked deadly riots in Libya & Egypt is inept and hateful.
Anti-Islam vanity project is a work of ignorance, hatred and utter incompetence
The riots in the Middle East over a micro-budget anti-Islamic film created by amateur moviemakers are, it goes without saying, horrific.
That the film is an obscenely inept vanity project called “The Innocence of Muslims” adds to it. A work of ignorance, hatred and utter incompetence, it shouldn’t deserve mention, let alone inspire so much tragedy.
A 13-minute trailer for “Innocence” can be seen on YouTube — a version in Arabic is reportedly what sparked protests — as the film is now unavailable anywhere, says the Dove World Outreach Center, the organization of Florida pastor Terry Jones, who is a producer on the film.
Who is Sam Bacile? Is he FAKE?
Questions over whether ‘$5million’ film that portrayed Mohammed as a pedophile and womanizer AND the producer behind it are fake
- ‘Innocence of Muslims’ led to protests across Egypt and Libya on Tuesday
- Producer claimed he was an Israeli Jew living in California named Sam Bacile
- But film’s consultant, Steve Klein, said the man was using a pseudonym
- Amid concerns over the filmmakers’ safety, Klein: ‘I sleep with a 12 gauge shotgun by me and my wife sleeps with a 38 caliber pistol next to her’
- Also doubts over veracity of film after poorly dubbed scenes and editing
- Cast and crew distanced themselves from film saying they were ‘misled’
- Speculation Bacile could be Morris Sadek, an anti-Islamic Egyptian